The red fox (Vulpes vulpes) is a fascinating animal, as is so emphasized in Aesop’s Fables and La Fontaine’s Fables. In these stories we see in the story of the fox and the stork or in that of the fox and the crow, for example, how perceptive and seductive this animal is.
We usually observe them at night, as it is the time when they prefer to move (either at night or at twilight). It is an animal that likes to mark its territory, but it is mostly solitary.
They are often seen here in Portugal in bush or forest areas.
- Limited Edition Print, numbered and signed by the hand of the artist.
- Print has an embossed seal of Vera Guedes.
- Printed on natural white 270gr paper.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée Fine Art Printing).
- Sizes available: A4 (297 x 210mm) and A3 (420 x 297 mm).
- Edition size: each print size, A4 and A3, will be limited to a series of 50 prints each.
- Prints are shown in frames for display purpose only. All prints are sold without frame.
- Images of prints in this website have a watermark for display purpose only.
- Packing fine art prints for shipping is made on cardboard tubes together with a layer of an acid-free soft paper.
- Delivery time: usually dispatched within 10 working days.