European bee-eaters (Merops apiaster) arrive to Portugal during spring. I enjoy observing these beautiful birds flying over the Ribatejo fields. These bee-eaters are full of colours resembling the spectrum of light when flying. Often it is possible one to observe their nests at the hillsides. It’s such a great pleasure to watch them so I just tried to capture their beauty.
- Limited Edition Print, numbered and signed by the hand of the artist.
- Print has an embossed seal of Vera Guedes.
- Printed on natural white 270gr paper.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée Fine Art Printing).
- Sizes available: A4 (210 x 297mm) and A3 (297 x 420 mm).
- Edition size: each print size, A4 and A3, will be limited to a series of 50 prints each.
- Prints are shown in frames for display purpose only. All prints are sold without frame.
- Images of prints in this website have a watermark for display purpose only.
- Packing fine art prints for shipping is made on cardboard tubes together with a layer of an acid-free soft paper.
- Delivery time: usually dispatched within 10 working days.
There are no reviews yet.